Tuesday, December 10, 2019

BEE AND BULL Story Song | Cartoon Stories for Children | Story Songs for Kids

BEE AND BULL Story Song

This video shows BEE AND BULL Story Song.Rhymes for kids with cartoons characters.Cartoon songs for kids with clay dolls.

Rhymes for kids

Story Lyrics:

Solo 1 A bee and an bull used to live in the same stall The bee used to watch the bull carry tons of loads The bull carried great tons of loads everyday The bee felt sorry for the hardworking bull Solo 2 One day, when the bull was about to go to bed After going through a hard day’s work The bee went to the bull and asked the question Why do you bear the burden of men and slave? Solo 3 Look at me, I am a smaller creature” But I do not work, I suck their blood instead That’s how I get my daily food for my growth You don’t have to work yourself to death, bee said Solo 4 I am not an ungrateful animal”, I am loved and well cared for”, Besides, my master often pats my shoulders And head for the hard work that I do for them Solo 5 “Oh, that sounds very good” But I cannot survive working like that You see, one little pat from them will kill me So i am ok like this

        

Kids learn rhymes for this video ,in this videos story song for kids ,and cartoons for kids.Learn songs for kids.Learning videos for kids.Rhymes for kids.kids learn rhymes for animated dolls.

For more Stories Subscribe Us -:  https://goo.gl/0SXbwP

No comments:

Post a Comment